Starting on 5 May 2020, the Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art Koroška (KGLU) will be open from for individual visitors from Tuesday to Friday between 10:00 and 17:00 and on Saturday and Sunday between 10:00 and 13:00 and between 14:00 and 17:00. The Ravne Gallery will be open on Tuesday and Friday between 14:00 and 18:00 and on Wednesday and Thursday between 14:00 and 16:00. Admission to the Ravne Gallery remains free of charge, while the permanent collection in the KGLU can be seen for free until 24 May 2020.
When visiting our exhibitions, you are kindly asked to follow the recommendations and guidelines for protection against the coronavirus COVID-19 in accordance with the guidelines of the National Institute of Public Health:
- You can only enter the exhibition area if you are healthy. If you show signs of illness, such as coughing, fever, shortness of breath and difficulty breathing, please do not enter.
- Use your own protective mask in the exhibition area.
- Follow the principles of correct handwashing and disinfection, as well as coughing and sneezing etiquette.
- When buying tickets, please practice social distancing and follow the markings. Please make sure that no more than 2 persons occupy the reception area.
- Practice social distancing (2 m) at the entrance, in the hallways and in the toilets.
- A maximum of 10 persons can occupy the exhibition spaces simultaneously, 2 per room. Please follow the course of the tour that is indicated at the entrance into each exhibition room.
- In case a larger number of visitors arrive at the same time, entry will be regulated in intervals.
- Browsing through publications in the museum shop is not allowed.
- The use of the elevator is recommended only if you have difficulty walking the stairs (for the disabled, the elderly, people with chronic conditions, mothers with strollers). Please follow the instructions on the use of the elevator.
- Entrance into the Museum’s documentation department and archive is currently not possible.
- Members of risk groups (the elderly and pensioners, people with chronic conditions or diabetes etc.) are advised to announce their visit beforehand by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +386 2 88 41 283, so that we can enable you to visit individually during opening hours.
There are currently no guided tours for groups, workshops, or other accompanying events.
Thank you for your understanding and for following these recommendations.
The KGLU team